There are many positions available, welcome to communicate. Java beginners, senior, experts, architects, managers, and other positions at all levels, as well as various types of businesses, have recruitment needs. The following are some examples:
Java Development Engineer - User Growth
1. Undertake the research and development of key high concurrency distributed systems, create a first-class user growth engine, covering user growth, deployment optimization, programmatic purchasing, user sharing and dissemination, and other directions;
2. Participate in the design of system technical solutions, core code development, and system tuning, including high-performance backend engines, massive data storage and streaming transmission, user data centers, complex business backend modules, etc;
3. Participate in various innovative optimization, specialized technology research, new technology introduction and other forward-looking projects.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in computer science or related field, with at least 1 year of experience in large-scale web application development and architecture;
2. Familiar with Linux development environment, proficient in using Java and object-oriented design and development;
3. Familiar with the design and development of large-scale distributed, high concurrency, and high availability systems;
4. Possess excellent logical thinking ability and enthusiasm for solving challenging problems; Having a strong desire for self-improvement and curiosity towards new things;
5. Experience in user growth, automatic user operation, optimization of placement, and programmatic purchasing is preferred;
6. Having used advertising platforms such as Facebook, Google, Baidu, Tencent, etc., and experience in advertising optimization is preferred.
Senior Java Development Engineer (Server) - Main App
We are a group of back-end engineers with an ultimate pursuit of technology, responsible for building company level business platforms and platforms, committed to improving efficiency for the development of all businesses.
As the main R&D team for large-scale events such as the company's Spring Festival, joining us provides the opportunity to participate in the high concurrency project challenges of millions of QPS.
1. Participate in the development of Kwai core product requirements, deeply explore and analyze business requirements, write technical solutions and system designs, and develop relevant codes;
2. Accept the challenge of high concurrency and massive data, analyze and discover system optimization points, and be responsible for promoting the improvement of system performance and availability;
3. Accept challenges in the design and implementation complexity of mid platform/platform systems, analyze and identify optimization points of the system, and be responsible for promoting the improvement of system rationality, reliability, and availability;
4. Introduce innovative technologies and solutions to the team, and solve problems with innovative ideas.
1. More than three years of Java development experience, with solid computer foundation and programming skills;
2. Proficient in multithreaded programming, familiar with JVM, familiar with common open source distributed middleware, caching, message queuing, etc., familiar with MySQL, familiar with DevOps under Linux;
3. Familiar with object-oriented design, with a certain level of system architecture design ability;
4. Passionate about technology, with almost strict requirements for code quality and development standards, good at communication and team collaboration;
5. Experience in designing and maintaining stability for large distributed, high concurrency, high load, and high availability systems is a plus.