1. Capable of independently responsible for department product operations, including but not limited to collecting and organizing department product requirements, coordinating with product managers, following up on requirements, and tracking product performance after launch;
2. Able to establish an effective data tracking mechanism based on operational goals and product status, promote and optimize operational plans according to business development requirements, and be responsible for the implementation and execution of online product promotion activities to achieve kpi targets;
3. Continuously follow up on product performance, analyze user behavior, needs, understand competitor trends, and conduct competitive analysis;
4. Based on the current operational status, productize existing processes and optimize business efficiency.
1. Has good analytical and logical thinking skills, a sense of responsibility, strong pressure resistance, and can independently complete projects;
2. Having insight, independent analytical skills, as well as strong learning and innovation abilities, language expression ability;
3. Passionate about product operation, passionate about innovation and solving challenging problems;
4. Ability to create PRD and prototype drawings, with banking experience or familiarity with installment e-commerce, community e-commerce, and online earning industries is preferred;
5. Possess stress resistance, strong execution and learning abilities.